Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Supposed To Start Period Today Period Was Supposed To Start Today, Been Having Dull Pulsing Cramps Since 3 Days Ago?

Period was supposed to start today, been having dull pulsing cramps since 3 days ago? - supposed to start period today

It should have started my period today but nothing. I was almost as dull cramps in my lower abdomin and lower back pulse every minute. I was so tired, even though I am 10 hours of the night I got up to go to work and sleep fall asleep in the car to work. I ate like crazy and had heartburn for the first time in my life! I was very bloated and my breasts are heavy and look for the veins of so many of them. Havent tried it yet, but I think this is my month

1 comment:

  1. ~MissY~Hoping For a B F P :)January 30, 2010 at 6:48 PM

    All sounds good to you! I hope this is your month! Good luck and baby dust! Keep us updated when you test!

    ReplyDelete