Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Hannah Montana Wireless Quest Where Are The Trophies Arrrgh Hannah Montana Wireless Quest!!!!?

Arrrgh hannah montana wireless quest!!!!? - hannah montana wireless quest where are the trophies

how the hell to beat this stupid game ... it insults my intelligence ... I have a video on a trophy, then go to the trophy cabinet, he told me to go to some boardrooms, then you go .. . Slate sends me, if the copier with one phone call, and I get a picture of a moose, then go to the sum of the posters Moose ... The poster has a picture of a padlock on it, then go to a combination padlock, but I do not know ... Oliver sends me another message that I'm going to block in color, and I'm ... Units in the ... I only receive phone calls, who told me about how often a trace .... what the hell! someone help please ... I am determined to beat this game, I feel like an idiot

No comments:

Post a Comment