Thursday, January 28, 2010

Sunfish Freshwater What Do They Eat Does Anyone Have A Freshwater Green Sunfish?

Does anyone have a Freshwater Green Sunfish? - sunfish freshwater what do they eat

Hello! I wonder if anyone here has a green sunfish. I have 2, and lives in an aquarium in a pond. I have ordered a lot of experience with all types of freshwater and saltwater fish, shark, grouper, clown, etc. but I never have had a freshwater Green sunfish. I found them at Walmart, mixed with some comets, nobody knew what they were at Walmart, but I did a little research when I came home and found a Sun "green". Anyway I was wondering if anyone else had one and some behaviors are not so far, I discovered that he is very shy at first, now is mildy aggressive aggressive and eats everything he fit in your mouth. As I said in my tank a few minutes started to her mouth as the Cichlid close before, and I had promptly. I am in my tank about a month and a half, and the rapid growth. So, I thank you for your most demanding nothing more than frozen! The answers are welcome!

No comments:

Post a Comment