Saturday, January 23, 2010

Lcd Wall Arm Can I Hang A 39" Lcd Tv On The Wall Which Joins Me And My Neighbour,i Don't Know If It's Plaster Board Or Not

Can i hang a 39" lcd tv on the wall which joins me and my neighbour,i don't know if it's plaster board or not - lcd wall arm

I have a 39 "LCD TV, I was supporting a metal plate, then (cantilever arm?). Is it safe enough on the wall that connects me and my neighbor, TV and general support seem to be mega hard!
Nobody seems to me a clear answer, and really need a good advice.thanks

1 comment:

  1. Tap the joint at the wall, if it sounds hollow, then a plaster wall, even if I ajoining big question is,
    Go to your local hardware store and explain that you are a little more High Heels (explain what it needs), even better, have expressed their support for it so they know what is required and drill size cap

    ReplyDelete